The IntimaLase procedure is used for the treatment of Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS). Vaginal relaxation syndrome is defined as laxity, or looseness of the vaginal wall. VRS can result in loss of friction and sexual satisfaction during intercourse. The most common cause of vaginal relaxation syndrome is the overstretching of the vaginal walls during vaginal childbirth. Natural aging and hormonal decline can also cause the vaginal walls thin out and become less elastic over time.
How IntimaLase Works
IntimaLase is a fast, effective, non-invasive, incision-less procedure for vaginal tightening with no undesired side effects. During the procedure a special attachment, similar to a speculum used during a pap test is inserted into the vagina. Through this attachment the vaginal canal is treated with short non-ablative laser pulses through a small hand piece. The patented laser heats the vaginal tissue in a special way that causes the stimulation of new collagen. This stimulation will lead to more collagen formation and a tighter, younger feel to the vagina. The procedure only takes between 15-30 minutes with minimal discomfort if any.
Benefits of IntimaLase
For women who want to improve the look and feel of their vaginal area but are reluctant to undergo surgery, IntimaLase non-surgical vaginal tightening provides the benefits and none of the risks of traditional vaginoplasty. Some women who are not candidates for surgery due to pre-existing medical conditions may also benefit from non-surgical techniques. Patients can expect a tighter vaginal canal, with more muscular tone and control, which can restore sensitivity lost as a result of reduced friction during intercourse. Non-surgical laser vaginal tightening was originally designed to treat stress urinary incontinence, and this may be an added benefit for some women.
- Tightens the vagina and rejuvenates natural flexibility
- Greater sexual pleasure and desire.
- Increase quantity and quality of orgasms achieved during intimacy.
- Also treats symptoms of incontinence.
There is absolutely no downtime with this procedure. In fact, you can even book the procedure over your lunch hour, and then go back to your day. It is recommended to refrain from sexual activity for at least 48 hours.
Will I really feel a difference?
- In the vast majority of cases (95%) women report a noticeable difference in vaginal tightness.
Does the procedure hurt?
- There can be some discomfort that is described as a mild pain or a burning, itching sensation. However, this discomfort is usually minimal and is very well tolerated.
Can I have the treatment when I am menstruating?
- No. The ideal treatment time is during the first phase of your menstrual cycle.
Can I use tampons after the procedure?
- Refrain from using tampons for four weeks.
How long before I feel a difference?
- Results vary, but for many there is a noticeable difference within the first week. The full result will take up to four weeks as new collagen continues to develop.
How many treatments will I need?
- IntimaLase Vaginal Tightening is completed over two visits. There are no special pre-op preparation or post-op precautions necessary. You can immediately return to your normal everyday activities.
- Because this type of laser vaginal tightening procedure is non-surgical, costs associated with surgery, such as the presence of an anesthesiologist and the use of surgical facilities, are eliminated. Non-surgical laser vaginal tightening is a cost-effective way to achieve the results you desire.
FREE Private and Personalized Consultations
For more information about IntimaLase Vaginal Rejuvenation, please call Dede to schedule your FREE personalized consultation.
Evolution Medical Spa 1-855-855-1772